Exchanges and Returns
Workshops Refunds and Credits
PARTICIPANTS ARE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND WHEN:
- A course is cancelled by MAC Inc.
- A course is rescheduled by MAC Inc. and you are unable to attend on the new date.
- MAC Inc. is notified prior to the start of a course that for medical reasons the participant is unable to attend. A medical certificate is required.
PARTICIPANTS ARE ENTITLED TO A REFUND LESS THE 20% ADMINISTRATION FEE WHEN:
- Withdrawing from a course eight (8) or more days prior to the workshop start date.
NO REFUNDS OR SUBSTITUTE CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED IF:
- Withdrawing seven (7) or fewer days prior to the workshop start date.
- The participant is absent from a class.
- If the participant is unable to attend they may transfer the place to a friend. Please contact us before the workshop to arrange the name change.
Please select your handmade item carefully, we pay artists upon purchase so returns are not possible. Please allow slight variations from online images as no two items are ever exactly alike. If you find a defect or the item is damaged please send a photo and email the image immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please keep the item in all original packaging and contact email@example.com within 1 week of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Gift Vouchers are non-returnable but are now valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Shipping of Shop Returns or Exchanges
All approved returns are to be posted or delivered to Mundaring Arts Centre 7190 Great Eastern Highway Mundaring Western Australia 6073.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.